Trans Mountain is seeking your input to help refine our environmental plans and meet the Conditions set out by the National Energy Board (NEB) and the BC Environmental Assessment Office (EAO). We encourage you to ask questions, provide feedback or comment on the draft plans.
We are seeking your feedback in the following areas:
- Environmental Protection Plans (Trans Mountain’s overall plans for mitigating and addressing impacts of the Project)
- Wildlife (detailed measures to protect specific species of wildlife and species at risk along the pipeline corridor)
- Watercourses, water ecosystems and marine (measures to protect rivers, streams, wetlands and aquatic/marine habitats)
- Vegetation (management and protection of rare and native plants, shrubs and trees)
- Air quality (measures to maintain air quality standards)
- Construction and workforce impacts (plans for addressing specific impacts of construction and the construction workforce)
- Other (Access Management Plan, Contamination Identification and Assessment Plan, Groundwater Management Plan, Agricultural Management Plan, Biosecurity Management Plan, Hydrovac Cutting and Disposal Management Plan, Wildlife Management Conflict Plan, Water Quality Monitoring Management Plan, HDD/Trenchless Planning and Procedures Management Plan, Water Withdrawal and Discharge Procedures Management Plan, Updated Socio-Economic Management Plan)
TMEP Fall 2016 Project Design
The Trans Mountain Expansion Project (Project) engineering design has continued to progress since the September 15, 2016 release of the draft condition plans. The TMEP Fall 2016 Project Design Updates document includes descriptions and figures related to Project changes inside and outside the pipeline corridor. It is anticipated route refinement will continue to occur as engineering design progresses. Addenda have been posted online for the September 15, 2016 environment plans. The addenda describe any design update implications for each plan.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like additional information.